What is Payoneer?
If you are from one of the PayPal unsupported countries like Bangladesh or Pakistan, you might know how difficult it is to make international online transactions. To make things easier, Payoneer came to the scenario. It makes money transfer insanely easy and fast.
Payoneer is a New York based online payment solution that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide. It supports more than 150 currencies. It offers a Free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® that can be used anywhere in the world.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with $50 bonus. It’s a special bonus for our readers. Normally, Payoneer offers $25 bonus.
*Note: You need to follow this link to get $50 bonus. However, you will not get the bonus instantly. You will receive the bonus after making a transaction of $100.
What is Payoneer MasterCard?
Payoneer MasterCard is a Prepaid Debit Card that can be used anywhere in the world where MasterCard is allowed. It’s one of the best PayPal alternatives. You can also withdraw money from Payoneer through your local bank. It can also be used in any ATM that displays the MasterCard® logo. Read our in-depth Payoneer review here.
Uses Of Payoneer MasterCard
Before moving further, I’d like to tell you some uses of Payoneer card.
- You can use Payoneer to withdraw money from MasterCard supported ATM booths.
- You can shop all around the the world from sites like Amazon, eBay.
- You can book hotels online via sites like Booking.com.
- You can get payments from freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, Fiverr, etc.
- You can get paid from affiliate networks like ShareASale, CJ, Impact Radius, etc.
- You can buy domain and web hosting from sites like HostGator, Namecheap, etc.
- You can apply for a Free Virtual US Bank Account to make global transactions.
How To Apply For Payoneer MasterCard
Applying for Payoneer card is extremely easy. All you need to do is, sign up on Payoneer.com and wait for the MasterCard to arrive.
Now let’s see the step by step tutorial.
1. At first, go to Payoneer.com (ref. link) and click on “Sign Up & Earn $25″.
2. On the next page, you need to enter your Name, Email Address and Date of Birth. Make sure that you provide the name and date of birth in accordance with your National ID/Passport/Driving License. Then click on ‘Next.’
3. Now you need to enter your contact address. Make sure to enter the correct Address, City and Postal Code. Your MasterCard will be sent to your provided address. And click on ‘Next’.
4. On the next step, you need to specify a Password and a Security Question. Take a screenshot of the security question’s answer or write it down on the notepad. Security Question will help you to retrieve password if forgotten.
And then provide any of the information (National ID/Passport/Driver License). Click on ‘Next’.
5. Then provide your Bank information and click on “Submit”.
6. Then they will review your application.
Then you will get ‘Order Card Confirmation’ email. Once Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard has been approved, your card will be shipped.
It may take 7 to 10 days depending on your location to get your card on hand.
How to Activate Payoneer MasterCard
Activating a Payoneer card is very easy. Once you’ve received your card in your hand, login to your Payoneer account using your Username and Password. Username is usually the Email address you’ve used while applying for the card.
After logging to your account, click on ‘Activate’ button. (Follow screenshot)
Now you need to enter the ‘16 digit card number‘ from your newly received card so that Payoneer can verify that you’ve received the card. Then choose 4 digit PIN that you will be using in ATMs and stores. Don’t forget these 4 digit. Click on ‘Activate’.
On the next page, it will be confirmed by showing a message “Your request was successfully performed”. You will also receive an Email confirming your activation success.
Now you can start using the card.
How to Earn Money Through Payoneer
Once you’ve activated the card, it will show $0.00 on your account. To get $25 bonus, you’ll have to receive at least $1000 to your Payoneer account.
Now let’s see how can you load money to your Payoneer account.
You cannot transfer money to your Payoneer account from any credit card or debit card or from the local bank. Currently, there are two main ways to add funds to your card.
1. Receiving Payments from Payoneer Supported Companies
Bloggers, Freelancers, and Affiliate Marketers can get payment from the companies that support Payoneer payment method.
Here are some popular companies that offer Payoneer payment.
- Freelancing sites: Elance, Odesk, Fiverr, 99Designs, Freelance etc.
- Affiliate Networks: Shareasale, Commission Junction, Clickbank, Envato etc.
- Advertising Networks: Buysellads, Infolinks, Revenuehits, Qadabra, Kontera etc.
2. Using US Payment Service
This service allows Payoneer account holders to receive payments from US-based companies.
You don’t need to be a US resident to receive money from US based companies like Amazon, Clickbank etc. All you need to do is, use ‘US Payment Service’ of your account.
How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer MasterCard
You can withdraw Payoneer money to your local bank account or local MasterCard supported ATM.
Withdraw Money to Local Bank
Let’s see how to withdraw Payoneer funds to local bank account.
At first, you need to submit your bank account for approval. Follow these simple steps.
1. Login to your Payoneer account.
2. Go to “To Bank Account” under “Withdraw” from the main menu.
3. It will ask you to add your bank account details. Just click on “ADD NEW” button.
4. On the next step, you need to confirm your account ownership by entering Payoneer Card Number, CVV, Date of Birth, and Payoneer Account Password.
5. Then enter your bank account details (Bank name, Branch name, Account name, Account number and Bank account description).
6. Then you will get a thank you note. Payoneer will send you an email confirming bank account approval.
Once your account has been approved, you can withdraw money to your bank account. Just follow these steps.
1. Login to your account and go to “To Bank Account” under “Withdraw” from the main menu.
2. Then select your bank account and enter an amount to withdraw. Click on “NEXT” button and confirm your withdrawal.
7. Your funds will be deposited within 4-5 business days.
Withdraw Money from a Local ATM
You can withdraw Payoneer money from your local ATM booths. Just make sure that the ATM is MasterCard supported. Any ATM with MasterCard logo accepts Payoneer Card. You will be paid to your local currency.
Hope this post helps you to get a free Payoneer MasterCard. If you have any questions regarding Payoneer Master, feel free to ask me via comment.