Rewards Token (RWRD) ICO Review
- Rewards Token (RWRD)
- Project Type – Token
- Platform – Ethereum
- Website – rewardstoken.io
- Category – Trading & Investing
- Total Supply – 1,000,000,000
- Whitepaper – View
- Join ICO Program
What is Rewards.com?
Rewards is an online marketplace for rewards which is comprised of merchants, millions of shoppers, discounts, coupons, products, and contests. Consumers can redeem their earned tokens anywhere in the ecosystem. Members receive access to the tickets and products before they go on the ICO list for sale to the public.
Rewards token (RWRD) account structure, ICO and distribution
The blockchain will be comprised of two primary accounts:
- Token allocation account
- Consumer token account
The platform will send a request for the redemption of the token to the smart contract for approval. The tokens will be based on the Ethereum blockchain and will be ERC20 compliant. Rewards tokens are quite different to some of the trending ICOs such as Guardium, CryptoLoans, Ternio, BitCAD, Zupply.
- Total coins to be created: 1,000,000,000 (One Billion).
- Coins to be made available via token sale in Q1 2018: 400,000,000 (400 Million).
A private sale preceded the public sale of tokens in December 2017 for qualified buyers.
The first distribution of tokens is planned for early 2018 when the US Rewards Global Marketplace will be launched. Popular ICO list currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and Dash will be accepted during the sale period.
The tokens will be allocated according to the following structure:
- Fundraiser token distribution: 40%.
- Community voting: 20%.
- Founders and team members: 16%.
- Activity Bonus and Promotions: 16%.
- Advisors: 5%.
- Bounty and referrals: 3%.
A 20-month vesting period will be imposed to ensure product delivery and also to incentivize the team members and founders. After 60 days post- launch of the US version of the program, 5% tokens of the founders and team members will be released each month for the duration of the 20 month vestige period.
- Todd Rowan, CEO, Co-Founder.
- Linda Butcher,
- Denis O’Neil,
- Adrian Armaselu, Blockchain Architect.
- Ali Agha, Blockchain Lead.
- Derek Chapin,
- Felicia Marquez, Digital and Marketing Strategist.
Rewards aims to have a decisive impact in multiple areas of the existing loyalty system. The platform will allow for the efficient use of cryptocurrencies in the markets without necessitating a significant overhaul of the existing financial infrastructure. It also allows the merchants to eliminate the liability of unredeemed reward points.
- RWRD tokens not only make the loyalty tokens fungible, but one can also trade them for cryptocurrency and also fiat currency.
- It allows the users to earn their loyalty points through merchants all over the world.
- The token holders can vote on proposals for promotion programs and special bonuses.
- The system reserves a pool of tokens for the community to use for various charitable purposes.
- Businesses big and small can offer a customer rewards program akin to the one provided by the big enterprise.
Like the other popular platform of ICO list that include ArmPack, THEKEY, BunnyToken, MedTokens, Play2Live that have their own uniqueness, Rewardshas its own peculiar features that make it a promising platform for the ecommerce industry
- Join Telegram group
- Follow on Twitter
- Submit MyEtherWallet Address
- You will get 20 Free Token
- Refer friends to earn more token